edgeNEXUS Load Balancer is IVT Certified for compatibility with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
Cisco customers can install edgeNEXUS software (as a Virtual Appliance or an ISO image) on either Cisco B-Series or C-Series to improve the performance, scalability and reliability of applications.
Our IVT certified solution combines the innovative load balancing capabilities of edgeNEXUS with the power and flexibility of Cisco UCS to deliver an integrated, scalable and highly efficient application delivery solution. By eliminating the need for third party load balancers edgeNEXUS and Cisco are able to reduce the complexities and TCO associated with external load balancing solutions, offering a fully supported solution.
Why Choose edgeNEXUS for Cisco UCS?
- Unprecedented ease of use
- Robust enterprise layer 4-7 feature set
- Advanced traffic optimisation for improved end user experience, bandwidth reduction and latency mitigation
- Fully functional RESTful API to simplify integration with security, management and provisioning platforms
- Cost effective, comprehensive solution
- See edgeNEXUS in action with our Video Tutorials.
edgeNEXUS and Cisco Load Balancer Deployment
Five Great Reasons to Choose edgeNEXUS
- High Availability for mission-critical services
- Enterprise-class, feature rich technology
- Easy to deploy, simple to configure, straight forward to manage
- Application Acceleration for outstanding user experience
- Automatic configuration with application deployment templates
Cisco UCS B-Series
- Increase server performance, flexibility, and scale for virtualized and non-virtualized applications
- Deploy server applications faster and manage connectivity as needed
- Get server memory and I/O capacity to meet every need
- Reduce the number of adapters, cables, and access-layer switches needed for server LAN and SAN connectivity
Cisco UCS C-Series
- Improve total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase business agility
- Balance simplicity, performance, and server density for production-level virtualization, web infrastructure, and data center workloads
- Extend the benefits of Cisco Unified Computing and VIC technologies to rack server environments